Watercolor inking

Watercolor inks

Artwork by L’Adelaide. All rights reserved.

Playing in color fields.

As I wander, a grove comes into view.

Vines in every hue, misty blue and lavender, an old garden run amok.

Beautiful in my imagination.

The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

24 thoughts on “Watercolor Wednesday

Hey B! I thought you forgot all about me. Glad to see you stopping in! Much love to you. xx

1. prewitt1970 says:

Never would I forget you 🙂 couldn’t/ wouldn’t

1. This painting is the most gorgeous thing. I so love the colors.

Thanks Gretchen! You’re very kind. The colors ARE fun but can’t imagine they’d be permanent nor are they proven to be tho “improved”. And they stain instantly and dry just as fast. Not so workable! 😉

1. The faster they go and the heavy staining quality make working loosely a creative challenge doesn’t it.

I think they’re pretty impossible for how I like to paint. With them, I have to be so careful! Oy! I’m prepping a hummingbird painting, drawing them in & maybe will try them on it but…. There’s no going back with a goof! It’s a 9″ square so not much loss. 🙂

2. Anonymous says:

A beautiful, flowing painting. I love your color and your delicate style.

Thank you, dear Silvia. I did find this in the moderation place and just realized I can get into it from the little drop down menu up top so YAY! That will help me find you! xox

3. Stunning fields:)

Thanks so much, my dear! xx

4. Ajaytao2010 says:

Nice reading about you
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Be in touch. Browse through the category sections, I feel you may find something of your interest.

Please visit my new blog, hope you like it 🙂

Thank you for your kind comment, Ajay. I will visit your new blog soon, thank you. 😉

1. Ajaytao2010 says:

5. violetski says:

Stunning! Love it draw Linda😃❤️

Ah sweet Violet, you are so nice, thank you!

1. violetski says:

Sorry, for my miss typing too! It’s dear Linda!☺️

Oh no problem for me, my dear. It’s always a pleasure to read your kind words. Thank you❤️❤️❤️

6. Kamila Pala says:

Really nice! O love the colors!

Thanks for your kind comment! And for your comment as well. I see you are a traveler and I’m envious. 🙂

1. Kamila Pala says:

Nice to meet you….I look forward to see new- one beautiful and interesting post! Bye. Kamila

We used to play a game, my sister and I. We seemed to ply it at times of emotional overload. She’d make squiggles on paper and I was charged with finding what was “in” the squiggles. I found numbers, shapes, objects….she found whole new worlds.
    She’s the old soul with the artist heart.
    She’d see rivers, roads of the kingdom and tell a great tale…..

You should paint! Imagine me doing the same thing? I did only I didn’t have a sister to play with so I’d draw my squiggles with my eyes closed then go back and color in the images I’d find. Isn’t that interesting… I think those like us always have stories to tell. In fact I suppose we all have some sort of story to tell… I only wish that everyone realized their story was as important as all the others they hear.

xoxoxo