barn cows sunrise-photography by L'Adelaide, ©CountryWomanPaints
Photography by L'Adelaide, ©CountryWomanPaints- dawns light pieces

Dawn’s Light Pieces

May these quiet hills bring peace
To the souls of those who are seeking.
~Sada Coe

Art, Photography and Text by L’Adelaide, ©CountryWomanPaints. All rights reserved.

9 thoughts on “Capturing the Light of Dawn

1. One more dawn please God? Oh, I have a few more years? I will take care not to forget this.

Yes, we should all take care not to forget…. time passes quickly. I’m glad you enjoyed the morning’s light…

A real stunner Linda – you live in a place of magic.

I’m so glad you enjoyed this early morning with me, Mary!

Wow….. Impressive photo. I like that the gate is opening up to the whole world beyond it. Toss in the light and it’s gives a serene, but beckoning kind of feel to it. It’s telling me ‘there’s a new day–go forth into goodness and light’.

Hi Mel, it’s good to see you again… you aren’t about and around as much as you once were. I’m not sure if that makes you a lucky ducky or otherwise…. Anyway it’s always nice to see your sweet words on my screen…. Lovely comment you left for me to ponder. I am grateful for it as you open my eyes to seeing my world from a different point of view for a change. I need that at times! xox

4. So very beautiful!