OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I think, for today, I will not bemoan the continued drought with only 23% snowpack … A disaster.

Adopt the pace of nature… her secret is patience. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 thoughts on “The Sun, the Grasses and Wildflowers, the Deliciousness

1. Yes….patience must underly all else.

Thank you, dear Gretchen and yes…. you are so right that patience is needed now.

Some snow, some rain, and some ice – still nothing to write home about. Drought is awful ~

Oh dreadful weather just about everywhere…. here it is bursting in spring but again, it is so very dry, it is disconcerting. However there is nothing to do about it … I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

3. Linda, I’ve had mixed feelings about our weather too. We haven’t had our normal snowfall for the winter. Spring flowers are nice–but drought is not. May both of our fields be green.

Blessings ~ Wendy ❀

Yes, very true, Wendy… I fear the west coast, north and south is going to be dry another year. We are past any chance of significant snow now and can hope just for some good rain storms, tho I doubt they shall make it onshore at this late date. Fingers crossed always!

I have hope for the farmers, and for you. No, we weren’t blessed with our usual snowfall, but spring hasn’t come, rain hasn’t happened yet. But I believe both will. For the both of us.
    And today there is sunshine, blue skies….and whoda thunk yesterday I woke up to -20°…LOL….Mother Nature can be so schizophrenic.

So true!! Absolutely nuts is this weather but I’ve seen drought before… there is something in the air, I can sense there isn’t going to be a significant change that will bring much rain let alone snow. I only hope our house water is in good shape but there is no way to know that. We just make plans “in case”…. we live in an area of low water anyway so what we do manage to capture is a good thing. We are still planning that “pond” to help irrigate the vineyard with hopes. xx

5. A GORGEOUS photo. Wish I could send you our overflow of precipitation.